Monday, July 18, 2011

Images

I’m confused, reader. I feel a little like a hamster running on a wheel, just because it’s there. There are so many things I wish I could do, so many things I want to do… Picking one and sticking with it seems so scary. I settle for creative inertia instead, but now even that is grating on my nerves.

I took a long walk with Panda on Sunday morning, and tried to think. It didn’t help that Panda kept enacting different versions of this scenario.
(I'll credit this as soon as Ken tells me where he got it from. It was too good not to share.)

It had rained the previous night, and I was constantly distracted by scenes such as this.

Panda ran in mad circles about the lawn while I photographed mushrooms.

And I went back inside after my walk, as confused as I’d been before, but curiously comforted. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Confusion, ...........
    We are all. One thing at a time....
    I hear my mother smiling.....
    Some thing nice will soon happen...
    little bee says that
    chio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be!
    The upper photograph is so innocently beautiful.

    ReplyDelete